- Cambridge Exam Preparation Classes
- General English Small Groups
- GCSE English preparation Classes
- English for Business Communication
- Community ESOL
- Life in the UK
- Private One-to-One
English for Specific Purposes (ESP)
Available on demand
Contact us for further information
English at Work (Download PDF)
A practical course for people already working or who wish to work in the UK. The focus is on the day-to-today communication needs and strategies for dealing with the range of situations people are likely to encounter in the workplace.
English for Carers (Download PDF)
A short course for carers working with the elderly either at home, in hospital, in a nursing home or in a hospice. The course is designed to improve and develop English language confidence in communication across the whole caring profession and at all levels.
English for Nursing in the UK (Download PDF)
This course is for qualified and trainee nurses working in the UK. Designed to transfer their native nursing language and communicative skills into improved and appropriate English language across the entire hospital and at all levels. The course is supported by Cambridge English for Nursing in the UK.
English For Hotels, Restaurants, Pubs and Catering (Download PDF)
A course for people already working or wishing to work in hotels, restaurants, pubs and catering. This course provides straightforward, professional language for dealing with customers and colleagues in a variety of work-related situations.
Exploring British Culture (Download PDF)
Explore an exciting range of subjects from history and politics to British food and entertainment
English for Schools and Parents and Carers
Working in collaboration with primary schools and Family Hubs to support non-native speakers who are beginning to learn English.
- Improve their English skills
- Develop the skills, confidence and understanding needed to support their child’s learning at home and a school
- Increase their involvement and participation in their child’s education and build meaningful links with children’s centre/school staff, other parents and local stakeholders.